Sunday, October 21, 2007

Interview

The interview that was conducted last week I thought was a great way to practice before having an interview for a real life job. Dressing up and being on time was a really key part of the interview which gave an idea of a very professional surrounding. It started out introducing me and telling the interviewee my name where I go to school and what I am currently doing in my personal life. I feel like I should improve on that part of my interview because I never say anything that shows credibility of why I should have to job I am interviewing for. I usually say something about track and I think I should say more about school. Next I was asked what type of achievements I have been awarded and why I would like the job.
The interview was very informative on what I should remember to say. One thing that I thought went very well was the question of what is my weakness. I have always wondered exactly what to say because you do not want to exactly give a bad trait. I have learned that u should say a trait that bothers u but not necessarily bad. An example would be being articulate. The interview was rather short but to the point. I am glad we did this in our class because it is a way to get your resume written and have an example of an interview.

No comments: